1. Drink Pure Spring Water. As an absolute minimum, take your body weight in lbs, divide by 2 & drink that many ounces of Pure Spring Water everyday so that your cells get ‘bathed’ in a bath of Glyconutrients. For example a 120lb woman would drink a minimum of 60 oz of pure spring water per day.
2. Consume Fiber. Using a high-quality fiber supplement or eating a diet very high in fiber & in raw vegetables will enhance the results you get from your glyconutrients.
3. Don’t take glyconutrients of any kind on an empty stomach. Why? No, it won’t hurt you, but your body will burn it for energy. That is expensive energy. Glyconutrients are best absorbed when mixed with food or stirred into a drink.
4. Do not take fiber supplements within 1 hour of any other supplement.
5. Give Your Body Time to Start Healing. Most conditions develop gradually over many years(or even decades). Just like getting sick, getting well takes time. I have seen many people see no results until the 4th or even 6th month on the discount glyconutrients. Why? It takes months(or even years) for your body to replace sick cells with healthy ones. To learn more about this go to: How soon should I expect to experience the effects of dietary supplements? By Jane Ramberg, MS @ Glycoscience.org .
6. Enhance Your absorption of Glyconutrients. According to Dr. Milner you can enhance your absorption of your discount glyconutrients by simply NOT swallowing your them–instead, you do two easy things:
- let them dissolve in your mouth, so that it is absorbed in the mouth, not in the stomach (this takes about 1 minute). You do not need water to do this–your saliva is more than sufficient.
- take smaller amounts more often, like 1/8 or 1/4 of a teaspoon at a time, through out the day, like every hour or two. I have started doing this myself, and I recommend it to you.
(Dr. Martin Milner is the President and Medical Director of the National College of Naturopathic Medicine, a Professor of Cardiology, and a research scientist at the Center for Natural Medicine, Inc.
Dr. Milner is also a man of great humility and courage to have made a public “confession” and apology in front of 6400 men and women at an international conference at the Dallas Stadium in Texas in March of 2004.
Dr. Milner publicly admitted, that for SEVEN YEARS, he had ignored the Glyconutrient technology, and had assumed that the passion many people had about it was based on hype and misguided enthusiasm over nothing of real significance.
After all, if it was that significant, surely he would have known about it. He thanked God that someone finally got through to him–that when he actually took time to investigate this new science and technology, he confessed that he had MISSED one of the most significant discoveries of the century.
Now Dr. Milner is doing his best to make up for lost time by educating other doctors on this amazing new technology, and of course has ALL his patients on this “edible health insurance.”)
7. Use ALL THREE of the basic products: Glyco-Antioxidant, Phytosterol, food-based vitamin. These three products represent four sciences that work together synergistically, like the four wheels on a car work together:
- Cellular communication provided by the glyconutrients
- Anti-Oxidant protection from free radicals and “internal terrorists”
- Natural plant hormones provided by the phytosterol
- Essential vitamins and minerals in a food form state for maximum assimilation provided by the food-based vitamin.
You wouldn’t settle for just one or two tires would you? Don’t settle for less than what you need either!
8. Take Enough Glyconutrients to satisfy your body’s need. Keep in mind that the suggested serving size you see on the label of your glyconutrients supplement bottle is a suggested minimum for young adults in “good” health.
If you are unsure what amount is right for you please contact your representative.
When buying glyconutrients, remember that a container may not last you a even month if you have a health challenge.